Wednesday, February 10, 2016

27 hypothetical naughty fruit... r rated lol




Hypothetically … hypothetical

If you were my Mango lol… delicious that’s the first word that comes to mind, mixed in with a pray because you’re a slice of heaven, I love your mind soul body shape and mostly spirit... but not to tonight… nah I committed to your body, I try to eat clean but it’s about to get sloppy we ain’t latin but you calling me papi,…








My mango your turn me into a bedroom pyscho... skin tender ripe, flesh firm curves that cause blindness got me all excited knowing I am about to ride it, underneath that skin I need to get in  to the juicy, what is my tongue doing to you that make you breathe funny… I am eating my mango because I said I want to eat healthy (lol)







Dam girl this one hell of a ride and you’re the Cherry on the top, we writing this thing and we changed the meaning of the word thicken up the plot but don’t stop until dawn or at least I hit the melting pot.. I lay   warmed by the morning light   Mixed emotions.......   Was I wrong? Was she even remotely  ......right? who cares we crossed a boarder of reality and dream dam girl… we didn’t even use the whipped cream (lol)

Strawberry… ummmm lol woman you have two choices chocolate dipped or dipped by chocolate either way they’re going to be a lot of sweetness, dig in and eat this this all I know is our body’s wont separate until your speechless, head on my chest, the beast tamed by you mastered hand caress, secretly I think this woman possess the beauty that only fairy tales confess … shh don’t tell her I can’t backward because I have tasted the best

 Peaches its a good thing you blossomed in the bedroom because it’s going to be a spring test (lol), no protest she aint a stripper but it is a pole test, my teeth sink into your shoulder you my soulstress, I guess if I am god you’re a goddess, intoxicated and before you drive our idea of breathe test is tongue kiss until breathless, turn you around kiss your spine lower back dip until you tell daddy come get it… drip drip
 Hypothetical



No comments: