Tuesday, February 9, 2016

26 ... You dont know ? ...hypothetically



Hypothetically hypothetical…

What if I made you fall in love me and you didn’t know that you did? …
 “why is he on my mind and I don’t like him real, he is the friend type, smart caring safe” past hurt has you lying to yourself, your like “it’s not like my heart beat faster when he is around, but why does it feel colder when he leaves?”. As you sleep late at night holding your pillow  thinking of who ?














Why is it when see me walking toward you, you act like you’re not examine my groin wondering treasures lie in… when I walk away your like “them buns hot out the oven… sweet”, convincing yourself that when I am talking you’re not examining lips and watching as my tongues wets my lips “that should be mine”, wondering “what is that tongue capable of between thighs?” … but he isn’t really my type, it must be this weather…        



   




Just when I thought only men eye balled, you’re watching my waist as I dance the rhythm the pause..  the thrust … the control, the power lol and wonder if he does that on dance floor what would he do to me on all four… deep deeper deepest, but then you come back to yourself, like I must be getting desperate …



















Confused… looking through a window starring at nothing really, you’re wondering to yourself what is it about his voice that makes my groin moist, is it the base that vibrates in my ear drum to switches, is it the sexiness of the mind, those beautiful soft gentle warrior brown eyes, those big hands I imagine wrapped around my waist and my back, if his body was my playground ohhh girl… what if I fell in love with him and didn’t know because of walls I built inside my mind  and didn’t know it ?

Hypothetically  




No comments: