Monday, February 1, 2016

23 hypothetically - Conspire to smile

Hypothetically … hypothetical

Conspiracy…theory, I get to be the Van gaugh of our private time and space, your face is the canvas, each master piece each moment the end result  a smile on your face , sometimes  from feeling secure , partly my foolishness, often happiness, and my favourite the after math of satisfactions…lol
And the so the story goes daily I die to my childish way and man up the definition of fatal attraction, exchange of hand touches random kiss and body juices create violent chemical reaction

Our connectivity wasn’t really in my plan, but an amazing woman… a gift and a citizen of heaven is what you get when as god to make you a better man, and we keep it crispy crunchy fresh none of new world and social media out of can ish

Standing in front the crowd when I rock the mic, they don’t know I am serenading you and just you , secretly they get to share in the energy of secret world , and while I do my thing with a audible , I look at you like she edible … even on your off day I am still like dam she sensation..

Hypothetically…

No comments: