Thursday, February 18, 2016

33 Hypothetical... Emotions

Hypothetically … Hypothetical


We are supposed to have emotions, but sometimes emotions have you, I have this love hate relationship with my emotions, they got me looking at her like “dam that’s finger licking good my man… good eating of everything, up town and down low take your time go slow ” like I am some primitive caveman lol but that’s life and emotions... Emotions when you fall in love confuse a man  we hate being vulnerable but thats the only way to enjoy this thing 














Emotions … modern day term catching feelings, they got me acting like I’m a little boy at same time drowning in deep thoughts, conspiring like the government about how I am get “that”… so emotionally confused I don’t know if the “that” is the booty, he heart and the booty lol, her heart the booty and that until we grow grey together promise .. dam you emotions




When the sex is so good it makes your toes curl, that crazy sex that almost got you fired because you had to get a taste in the morning so you wouldn’t think about it all day but you do it anyway, that’s when it’s like you can’t trust your emotions (laughing). You are an addict lol for women you have being dickmatized for men you’re putting it on pedestal that’s what your friends say, and your emotions just sit back and laugh




Passing up and down like man awaiting a death sentence, wondering what’s on the other side, you passed so long literally there’s are wholes in your shoe and in carpet, emotion I wish you were person so I could slap you at least once, you keep playing with my mind, from the first time I saw her, we had sex but there was a first time we made love , first fight, going crazy when timed out, meeting her parents, dealing with what my mom had to say about her ..that one time I had to come to hospital because you were in a car accident emotions   and know I am here … I hate emotions on one knee at your mercy …full of emotions say something put out misery of emotions.

… Hypothetically



No comments: