Thursday, February 18, 2016

32 hypothetical... would you feel me

Hypothetically … Hypothetical

They say if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there, would you hear it fall, well I will ask you, if I loved secretly with my all and didn’t tell you, would the love be so strong you feel it…whether you hear it or not the tree fell, whether you feel it of not the loves real…
If we never met or walked past each other as strangers… “The lacking” of an incomplete something that makes you stare at nothing would you feel it. Would you be brave enough to walk up to me despite the awkward and say “did I know you in another lifetime I was your wife and you were husband …” to be surprised by the reply “I know” lol follow by that beautiful pick up line…
One day will you wake up in the morning and need to see me, like that first cup of coffee, you’re a queen in my mind the definition is found in the look up in your eye, a diamond in the wrath you can tell by your smile and way it shine, I try hard fail to capture your essence with jot of these lines, your values not in between your legs but thing I love touch that you have in side, flame type passion and don’t see it dying … so lets enjoy the ride
I apologized for taking so long to find you, love you, annoy you, cry you, miss you… sometimes be your tissues for a crazy confused world, your stone, your rock, your living spliff I make you high your safe, I try be your wings but your already fly, your clown because this house is built with laughter and love you some more … for mistake would you accept my “I am sorry?” for taking so long to find you and get to the business of loving you

… Hypothetically





No comments: