Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Dark butter fly 1


I am only eva the reflection of my soul a black butterfly a reflection of a free soul that still knows the voices of the ancient’s and I am not afraid to dance with wind nor talk to the sky they tell me stories of their journeys and places I can only dream of in the heavens… having said that I tell them my stories to, I have being places I wish I never had to go and seen things that made my soul cringe, but I had to see them for there was no other way to forge another very hidden side of me to be dark yet powerful completely un predictable, hidden scars from dancing with demons in shadows of storms, dark cold cruel and unusual, paying a price for crimes that are not even mine iwas found guilty, I have seen more battles and lost them yet still… I have an unbroken will… “Step up an infinite soldier of the light every time with good heart that’s your inheritance and true soul that’s your true mirror… anything less than that is unacceptable for you will become like those you despise”. Go ahead now and fly…
 

No comments: