Thursday, February 4, 2016

25 Falling catch me hypothetical

Hypothetically … hypothetical

Clouds never hurt until i met you … now that I am falling (lol) falling for you, I was riding the cloud thinking I was fly then I met u, new flyness , you had this king falling from the sky, to proud to admit it, not humble enough to be shy, so I give you the eye connection made, I am like “hey ma wana give this a try”

I take another step and another breathe and I still falling for  her…  “this is some bull shit” inner conflict, that we need to resolve quick, young king pull that chair she is about sit “I told you not to do that shit again”, if she is  a goddess and a queen  how the hell is that she is the shit, okay stop we going crazy but I am all in it..

Women if you only knew I so used to being on my own, I put you on a pedestal  when I am king with a throne , I swear when I taste your lips again I will make a happy own full laughter and my foolishness and for once both of us will never be alone, I am starting to understand  we not I so cant alone… is that another cloud I am falling…
Woman you better catch me … I used to be angel this time I have no wing I am just man, I asked god a favour just to follow you, because lady you word it… now catch me

Hypothetically



No comments: