Thursday, February 11, 2016

Text 1 - what they dont know


What we have being through and nobody knows, even when I am mad at you every Wednesday like clockwork I hand you a rose, we created our own world and all that matters is where we are going to end up and how we are going to grow , we go... I am there like your skin from when you sick and you looking wrong to when step out the shower with that special glow. We can’t event listen to world they are too busy looking at a screen to understand our eye contact and that deity attract, never asked a question but your say “I know” ( in mind i said i love her).  Remember when we planted the soul tree we made a promise like the roots we dig deep and we grow….

My man’s make fun of me and say that I am sprung I point out that your older your lonely and it’s only a song that for every young. you see me and her we built like armour nothing coming between us, Mars and Venus, we put in dirt on the relationship two of the cleanest, she crazy she asked she asked me for couple forever’s, I won’t say that in front of Mrt God but I promised I would stand the weather…. Never put my hands on her when she get heated talking all that smack and she don’t know no better, one last promise no other man will ever make you wetter for winter i am your huggy bear and your sweater.

She knows how to stroke my ego “your street wise Hercules, serial thigh partner soul fire starter, you the kush to my Marley, and yes I confess I broken but I trusting you with the pieces”.  100 send 







No comments: