Friday, February 19, 2016

35 Hypothetical How i treat in private and public

 Hypothetically… hypothetical

The way I treat you in private is the way I treat you in public, I want the world to know I am sprung and make them jealous because someone as precious as you choose me, you’re the queen of this man’s heart, they say I shine but she is the light of my soul, they offer me diamonds and gold, but in my arms I already hold the most precious jewel, the good book say she is worth more than what I am offered by the world. I cherish her presences she is sacred to me she comes complete and compliment each other, I whisper in her ear my gratitudes, we can talk latter about that attitude lol I am playing… god reaffirmed his realness when you came along it felt like when he beat drops in studio and you feeling it and start to write the new song (life).

If I treat you the way, I do in private the way I do in public, am I going to slap that ass regularly in public of course not I am squeeze that ass lol (oh dear what have you started). Before you start tripping I wake up in the morning, thinking about loving the gift of you are to me that god’s given, it hard to ignore since we connected I am getting better, whatever the future hold I will be your lover from head to toe the perfect imperfection.


Don’t ever call me by bed name in public (mind your business lol). But I can call you muffin your finger licking good, edible, sugar high, cooked to perfect tender in places I like and your hand fits perfectly into mine, and I like to nibble ear lobes neck shoulder thighs and ummm lol (what till i get home haha)., and when i

do that thing that I do to muffin she aint saying nuffin. Divided and crazy is the world that we live in united we love we stand, I will never be ashamed to say your woman and I am your man.

 You got this king digging you, chilling at home dancing for dancing sake with not no reason, I should execute my heart, for you it committing treason, I promised myself not do this again but this loving thing is like quick sand and aint even fighting, I don’t even know what’s going on lady would you like to explain? oh you’re in the same boat I guess we just float along. The one thing that for sure your hearts found a home and you’re not alone anymore (some people in relationships but they still alone)

Hypothetical…

No comments: