Thursday, February 11, 2016

Walk like a king – letters to my unborn Chapter 1- pt 2

Power


Power the struggle of life
Enacted in death conquering
the search for ones self
destruction of all
Destruction will be the birth
A new blossom
existence based on death
the centre of life
A reason to live,
A reason to destroy
Conquering the rebelling world

The Ether asks himself … “why is it that we strive for perfection when we are aware of the reality of “it”, that “it” cannot be achieved only relevance in a moment...umm? Have you ever being unable to let go of the past and found it almost it impossible to embrace the future, so what do you do ? ... you do what all men do, you make a choice? These confused times we live in and this things we call life is strange and troubled, truth? ... half-truths and full out lies fill our ears,  humanity is living on the edge and not the balance of its one paradox...
 “our greatest freedom is that we are bound to make a choice ”
 The very things that divides us bring us together, pain love culture race to mention a few ... Humanity is a funny thing don’t you think, but yet the human spirit some how feels a need to reach out and embrace and collide consume to feel alive, a times lost in an incessant need to lead or be  led... truth separated from lies by a very thin line the enemies leverage point… Man doesn’t crave money actually he craves power, in a desert money is of no use water is power… in engaged combat money has its place to buy weapons but the art of war is of true value. The problem lies in this .. simply put … perceptions.
The concept of the soul has become obscure... The beauty of us that permeates from the inside out … but right know it’s the other way around how easily we forget. hahaha …(not so funny laugh)….
Insecurity has become acceptable (think carefully about it… and  if it is true then you just felt a shiver down your spine )” a silence falls he contemplates his own thoughts.
I was standing in the dark while the wind blew with a smile of contempt for this world … power … yes power surged through my being, alive in my veins, tamed only by my souls indecisions and inner conflict. When her voice came to me from her smile and dimples. Only she can soften my jagged edge
(She spoke)
“listen to me …
 I'm comfortable in my own skin.
I'm actually peaceful and happy... you can be to.
Not because stuff is going good it's not really it’s pretty bad, but because I know that God can fix everything that is not good.
 I know that He's fixing it and more than that He is fixing me.
 I look at my flaws and I'm not hiding them now because I know that they're on their way out.
That one thing at a time, He is totally fixing me.
It's just... well amazing.
 It's incredible to know that you are flawlessness waiting to happen.
 I am perfect - I'm just achieving it. It's great to know whose I am and thus, who I am. It's great to know that the lies that the enemy has trapped me with for so long are actually lies. I'm actually healthy. I'm actually beautiful. I'm actually a quiet and gentle spirit. I'm actually wise.
I'm actually a great mother to be.
 I'm actually anointed for my ministry what ever it may be. I actually have a purpose. I'm actually attractive. I'm actually smart. I'm actually talented. I actually have the Spirit of God living in me. I'm actually a resting place for many and know I am not afraid to take refuge in others.
I'm actually a wise counsellor. I'm actually a loving daughter. I'm actually appreciated. I'm actually appreciative. I'm actually a woman of faith. I'm actually fearfully and wonderfully made. I am beautiful
 Everything I just said I never believed. I was in bondage to lies from the enemy. I believed him. But it was all lies. All of it. Because, actually, I am who and what God says I am - because He cannot lie.
Freedom.
He listens this warrior of ours, kneeling in the great House of stone the wind blows  strong to move him, but he is unmoved a greater contempt for the world in his smile the dark part of his nature, the wind moves through his hair as it braids each strand as it had done in the pas for his ancestors before war. This act by the Mr Winds in and of it itself was a reflection of restrained thought and a still soul, as is done before battle by the powers that be, his sword is in the dirt still as still a his soul is composing its self each movement a note for the deadly dance ahead… the rhythm the heartbeat… the bass the pure brute force, he is in prayer and meditation he speaks to universe  through his soul  and asks for  forgiveness for sins yet to be committed, he squeezes his fists so tight water runs down his for arms…  his knuckles and neck crack…  there is no fear in this place there is no redemption either... It is not himself nor the sword, but grace when motions is chosen by a wrist and the moment which choose his fate, to win or to lose the war… grace that’s keeps our sacrifice and give us life. His eyes open his soul awakens to itself as if it were in a deep slumber his soul speaks to him and his lips part to say “I see?” his lips speak to the world one last time “thy will be done”... silence and hesitation tamper with the air  “Amen” he has the “vision” slowly his eye open.
Cece “miss me …”
He charges down... they say you should live life as if tomorrow isn’t promised well tomorrow wasn’t promised, he walks over to her he makes the gesture of focus then he touches the tip of her nose, he makes the same gesture and points to his heart, for those of you who don’t live in their world what he said was “ I see you, in- to- me- see”,  they hug for a moment, only just a moment there was no room for softness before war and replies her  “miss me” with “constantly like the northern star”.

 He says nothing else to her he just smiles and turns to battle … As his hand grasp the sword as he grasp his destiny the steal separates from the earth, the boys from the man, the general from the King. A choice has being made … the power surges in his veins , the ground shacks under his feet the air bends at his will, his grip tightens  on the handle of his sword  his heart  pace increases, on  the earth he stands  no more he enter the dream world ..last but not least  there is peace his muscle relax .. his grip on sword remains the same … The enemy appears … the time for talk and thought have passed only action exist in this place no past no future just the here ... just the now 

No comments: