Friday, February 12, 2016

28 hypothetically - Will you



Hypothetically … hypothetical

She asked me would you love me tomorrow …  sorry will you love me right now as in present tense because I am here in the moment and tomorrow is never promised.

Will you love me when I have a bad hair day, in my phat pants and my old tee just being me, will you love me when my jiggly bit’s jiggle, when I wake up by your side and breath is minty fresh.

Can you love me and understand me when I chase my dreams as god designed me to be my purpose, can you support me when i focus more time on my career for a season than I spend time with you. Will stay and not call me crazy when show you and sometimes act out my insecurities.

Will you love me when I act crazy because I trying to take care of you me and the baby I am trying to be super woman and I won’t admit that I am tired, will you hold me. Will you love me if I show you all my scars, the little girl separated from the woman in me … will you

Will you love when as a man life beats you up out there and your bleeding in place most can see, yes I know I about your secret struggle with masculinity and the world and your will you let me switch roles with you and for moment in private I hold you instead of you holding me, will become distant and emotionally un available or let me love you, so you can love me.

hypothetically




No comments: