Wednesday, February 17, 2016

30 hypothetically... i secure your insecurity

Hypothetically … Hypothetical

Hey babe  …what if I was your social media, call me  so-in-to-ubook.com, the one that never asked you to crop yourself to fit into my frame and you could unapologetic ally be you, the one where you didn’t have to be worried about what you shared, and each image that you post in my mind I liked … even  well you know …those ones (lol).


What if You didn’t have to hold back words which when uttered make other people feel uncomfortable because they are your truth, the social media is called your face but my last name, my hands your body Maxwell in the background “let’s just play the game”-post  







What if we could go backward on the timeline… back to the 12-year-old braggadocios love that is reasonably “once upon time” pure, to that place when our connection meant something and I whisper in your ear … “woman do you know that you’re so sacred to me” -post

Before the first hurts planted the seeds of the cynical, when the eyes and touch of man didn’t cause you fear, but as god intended it felt secure, woman when you walk through that door into our home… our leave the world behind with you …my souls bear hands I built this house with non-performance love laughter, I love you because I love because I love and I don’t wana know anything yep it crazy but it is what it is …the fairy tales always crumbling , my arms my eye contact, the sound of my heart beat when lay down , that’s the happily ever after -post

… Hypothetically



No comments: