Wednesday, February 24, 2016

39 hypothetical ... Safe and soft place

Hypothetically … hypothetical

I am that place and person you go to when you feeling low, tired, they battered your self-esteem, they made it hard to breathe they made it hard to dream, you being strong for yourself  for so long that my comfort feels wrong and you yet you long for it, you can be real with me my shoulder and chest are waiting for you don’t have to put on a show no more..

I am the place where you can be you unapologetically … sometimes I am stronger than you and sometimes your stronger than me that’s why we (laughing) are we, weakness is okay and tears unapologetically flow, I isn’t going nowhere I am your scarecrow, I fight the crows and watch over your heart soul and dreams goals, you were wholeness happening when I met you I can only help see it to fruition

 Can i ask you “whats wrong with you?” and you can reply truthfully “I don’t know”, and its fine as a man I want to fix it, but this time it’s just fine we don’t now and we alright with I just hold you , come sit in my arms, non-performance unconditional type love, I am cool with it we are an anomaly because I know it came from above, it’s not that fluffy type fickle nah, its longer suffering patient not understanding but accepting type love…

And know I won’t judge you or go, the roots run deep the love tree will face the different weather but always grow, have I told of lately your beautiful but you already knew that like the waves understand the shore…

hypothetically



No comments: