Thursday, February 2, 2017

Soul kiss 2 looking in your is like star gazing



Citizen of heaven every time I look into your eyes I realize I am star gazing…
I take you as you take me as I am I love being you study your minds so arousing …

 Mr Gods I don’t want a net I am happy everyday free falling... waking up next to her is like knocking on heavens door and she answering ... imagine I still love your ass after hearing and being kept awake by your  snoring, I never know what’s going to come out your mouth but I knows it won’t be boring , The little boy inside me that hides behind my king asked me to tell your little girl behind   a message “your adoring”…. We were written ahead of our time by our ancestors as prophecy that why every moment we share is trail blazing ... knowing when i look into your eyes  i am looking backward through time from the Ether star gazing .. and all i see is flawed human being being like me who is amazing

No comments: