Tuesday, July 25, 2017

100 As i am... text to my future wife 1



Your amazing always have being since day 1, and in my eyes always will be i am learning as we grow, and we love to laugh its part of our magic, i laugh with you never at you, and sometime for you (it’s an us thing jiggly bits) anbd my my laugh is soul you ( get it)… Who ever dreamed it up doesn't matter, we the dream team with heart and mercilessness of an assassin , I protect your body mind And self esteem , I am Dziva but of late you’re the source of the flow of the ocean, sea, river, deep lake, pond and after rain stream, you keep my soul clean … it’s okay if if get loose around the waist Ma just make sure the love  and heart muscle stay lean, forever yours the cookie monster “nibble nibble” that “wobble wobble” I can’t wait to get home nah what I mean 100... send    

No comments: