Monday, July 24, 2017

pillow Talk games - nick names; Crazy enough to love me 2 teaser



Cloud “Really … know it’s getting late past mid night , and I got to be up early and up, up early morning glory you want your man happy at work don’t you? what if we play as much as you want tomorrow until its done huh?”
Cece “Okay (crawling up my chest making puppy noises) you can leave me in the cold it’s okay but when you want to play I never say… as usual”
Cloud “as usual ? ....[ inner voice: that’s the bullshit fight it] 5 minutes, you got five minutes that it I aint playing [ you know that five minutes means until she is bored right ? : self reply : shut up and play the sooner you play the soon it’s done the sooner we sleep]
Cece “you didn’t have to dede thank you … okay okay okay .. you start … since you’re the man of our house”
[Lol… classic ego stroke she mind fucking you , you know that right and she not using a condom: then lest play her game and show her who has the Dee in the house]
Cloud “Kitsiyatota” “meaning” “ the cat gets wet all the time lol [licking lips]” “really cloud?” Moving close up on her ear “meow” purring blowing and nibbling the ear lobe , right hand reaching past her lower back pulling down the pants over that righteous ass slightly fingers laying in the lower back let one go down“ I guess I am right should I check if my cat is wet properly” “ Bastard … my turn” her shaking it off. “chocolate teddy bear go hard” …
Cloud “I can’t blame you I am sweet like that  and beast in the bed  and …”

Cece “nah your big . hairy. Sometimes scary… getting a little bit Michelin man around waist on me [ she didn’t just go there] (putting her finger in my mouth) and you like to eat my honey out of my pots with your tongue , until its empty and dry” moving up my chest resting her groin on my neck slowly lowering the front

No comments: