Thursday, July 27, 2017

Crazy enough to love prelude...



“Crazy enough to love me”  the book,  I wanted to create short stories that were palatable  the kind of thing you get into bed and read for hour, laugh cry and be like that’s “so me” or tha “so them” inspiring and humane, and had the twist of culture and super natural…alive , but free enough to write in real time and make adjustments so as I grow the book does the characters do the plot does and you can feel it , you tell me who doesn’t want love respect and validation the books content is designed as a supplement but it allows immerse with deep painful truths to inspire change , I use humor as a pain killer to not truth stopper. 3 elements in book write graphics images and my favorites music all come together to create one story our own story… me it personally you have to be crazy to love me I am hard work … but I am worth it 


No comments: