Sunday, July 16, 2017

promise 7 pt 1 lunch note to my future 35








To feel I am dependable ...  You can depend on me to love you un-apologetically you might find this hard to believe but part of me loving you is intricately woven into my purpose and being,  un born inside the ether Mr God to me to go and find just you not one like you, "u" you, we  and I mean people/humanity don’t love the way supposed simply because of selfishness , self preservation, past hurt… for others because their parents messed up and left bitter taste in there  souls mouth, you can depend on me to love you in way that makes you pinch yourself  to make sure your still not dreaming, lol… I am real trying... give my all the only people who can hurt you and the ones you love  some hurts are worth and so you can depend on me to be quick to forgive so that our love lives, here is my hand , my soul , my heart  me and you against world , covered in that they "stop and stare, please get a room" at us braggadocios type love …when you walk in it your grey and old with passion in tact.


When Mr Gods molded man out of the earth and breathed life into him  and then he pulled a rib from his side and called her woman , he said to man ... you are her covering. I am not sure when this teaching was lost but I found it just for you in this day and this age and this stage of our lives, covering = I will protect you  even from myself  by gaining understanding so we can dwell well you can depend on the God with in me to mould your earth and breathe life /love into your lungs. You can depend on me to stay when “we” don't know pride aside , because most men run scared of when they don't know, we are one flesh i would never run from self we are two but we are one, one breathe 2 lungs. You can depend on me to accept what i don't always understand, you’re from Venus and I am from Mars sometimes we speak of different language luckily for us love is universal and we have a lot of it,  CCC lol communion communication and  connection. You can depend on me to be there in the moment, not in the past not worried about the future not trying to figure out the finances, or lifes problems delema,I learning to make sure mybody and mind are  there in the moment of whatever it is that we do that way you will never be lone again ...depend on me yo be there . 



No comments: