Thursday, July 27, 2017

text 7 talk to your self


I am love Dee in ways only Mr Gods whispered in my ears “do this” … Cloud  “uum I got you,thank you for the hook-up, dad”…[while she sleeps i watch her I begin to understand  the word evolve differently truthfully she is light] ... I hope I love in ways that make words hard to come out right ,no fever but the words are not right captured that would be an allusion  (what you know about that) I wont ask …ask if ever, but I inside my soul this world will never understand… they let themselves get robbed, bad love terrible…(lol)  kind of love that makes man do anything to make her feel feel what feel…shit! Its real kind bulls hit love that someone steals you heart while watching and whoop ass but aint do nothing , your dumb ass smile shaking your head laughing to your sel “ go muffin” no huffin puffin no house to break down it was always yours , so soul sister we were righteous for the cause


No comments: