Sunday, July 16, 2017

promise 5 lunch note to my future wife 33



To be desired and feel sexy

... i want to breathe in the ether and your the air up here, i am thirsty in worlds coldness aint to much love and your a glass of water, i am learning how to love and your my tutor , Mr Gods i promise i be true to her. i think of my tongue running all over your body the way i eat my mango, nice  and slow  your skin shines but i want your soul and ...your aghhh to glow, i want you confused  like"yes no...stop but don't ... what are you doing to me where am i ?", i want to taste your body the way i eat my mango trying to get all the flavor out , when the juices taste juicy i like it nice and wet before i work up a swet , how we make make love is a journey we took a fee steps  but we are far from being there yet, i stop and stare at your body and marvel part of the journey enjoy the view and from where i am it majestic, then i get back to walk the tongue the mango the mystic

Black and blue  the only time i beat it up, but before i go there i enjoy desert we eat it up, finger licking got your heart ticking  i talk to the cat we debate i call it polaticking (lol who said that), a slave to pleasure so i call it tongue lashing  i got go hard stomach tremors until my necks lashing , i am going atlantus deep but it start with body mashing... less talk unless its with the cat .... call me Jackson because its all action ... your body even when it changes has me like a moth to flame they call us fatal
 attraction .




At this age  and stage my faller was broken,  heart breaks rejections and disappointments i unlearned how free fall more like slow creep down, i am here i am loving you falling and see not a ground  and loving every moment of it, you flamed up , now your named up, we living and growing in this love thing and we in the over flow  Mr Gods hands ,and love over flow from the cup. The truth is love is hard work esepially in this day age something was lost along the way, lucky enough for you, you picked a King with some serious heart fitness, got me asking cupid when i got how many arrows did he use  and does he want to keep using me for target practice because when i look into your eye's ... Confessions of cloud walker " i realize love you more than i love my self and trust me i love me i am complete but with you i am in the oever flow", your presence  is essence it priceless my definition of true sucess, your smile is comfort the warm of the sun and mystery i want to spend a life time figuring out, your crazy makes me laugh even when get heated best beleive you won't get mistreated its the annoying things you do i miss the most when we are apart thats just realness from the heart , your body in my arms is perfect i call it home i can't get enough of our time alone, as long as i breathe and even from the others side when i put that ring you that was promise that you will never be alone ...flesh of my flesh bone of  bone, desire burn in me sit on me queen i am your throne....


No comments: