Sunday, July 30, 2017

Father daughter "Crazy enough to love me 2" teaser


Cloud .... So precious, so extra, so scary that your so like me ... and have your mothers looks.
"My baby she is growing up... to fast, its hard knowing how much to hold on and how much to let go of and let her make her own mistakes, and whether to strike him with lightening now or latter ?"
Fafi "your being over dramatic Cloud, they are just kids having fun together, innocent fun like we did back then  "
(raising an eyebrow more concerned) Cloud "Don't remind me there was nothing innocent about our fun back then... Umm ... it starts with the ice-cream a few laughs , the slow slide in then he is going to try lean Black Moses 101, the old ice-cream and laugh , with the accidental hand touch trying to create the magic, these young thunder ain’t bring nothing new to the game just a re run of the O.G"
Fafi "Your reading too much into it they are just kids having fun they're are there you are here watching ... just ice cream"
Cloud "I am reading alright i am reading his arbitrary, if his grubby hands touch her, i am telling you its starts with ice-cream, you blink for a one second you wake up to grand babies screams (summoning lightening) ready ...aim … "
Fafi " Cloud  if you hit that little boy with lightening, you lose her trust , trust me i used to be a little girl ... you have to trust her decision making,  you gave her good teaching"

Cloud “ it’s not her I don’t trust it’s hormones I don’t trust”


No comments: