Monday, July 17, 2017

promise 7 pt 4 lunch note to future wife letter 38



No performance love shorty, what you know about that ... let me teach you in the way of Cloud over a lifetime, what if I just loved you because I you love because you are you, I understood that I didn’t understand  but understood it was you ? I felt without feeling a feeling for you that I had never flat …breathe feel don’t think... my people laughed once when I told them “sometimes I feel I don’t need air because I breathe her ”, the sad funny part is they will never know what it feels like , as close to explaining it  to them is like when you feel on fruit and you know whether it needs more time or it’s ripe and she was just my type I think it was also given away by her light … I call “u” Northern Star because when I feel lost I look up to heavens and automatically know where to go and where you are . If you fell sick cancer tumour whatever  I would be your side, car accident and couldn’t walk  I would be by your side, you lost your job , maybe suffered mental health depression bipolar what ever , I would be by your side, it’s not so much what you do, but this “I don’t get it” inside me feeling that makes me  do what I do for you, I am not sure what it is but I know it scared  and a gift from Mr God I describe as non-performance love others call it the agape,  from waking up next to dragon  breathe and squirrel hair (ducking pot flies by lol)  to seeing you going to walk work looking like a top model two faces of the one woman I learnt to love, but I loved her before I fell in love with her in the process of loving her because love journey not destination some don’t arrive , I spoke to her before we ever met (thank you mr  Wind ) if makes sense in the crazy of true love… and for all of it she didn’t have to do anything at all accept breathe … she didn’t have to send naked selfies , no duck lips , dress almost naked , bend over touch her toes she didn’t even have to twerk she didn’t have to suc…. Well know she does lol  never mind (ducking again two pots flying) all she had to do was breathe smile and look my way  and is then that I didn’t know that I knew that I know now…none performance love you can depend on to  be the mail man.


No comments: