Thursday, July 27, 2017

Text 9 work one in life time


Some men who are lucky and brag about their women like women like “ I got me a 1 in million type woman”, I shake my head and give thanks, I have bigger problems, I have a “once in a life time type woman”, her beauty started when she decide to believe in herself , let me tell you  a story the first time I met her I tripped and fell and being falling ever since , don’t judge me it’s a full time job don't you understand  the amount of energy it takes to love  all the womanly goodness that she is ( whipping swet off the brow)… I love my job, i put in work, i am her Raphel (arch angel of healing) bringing to mind fresh information or new ideas that becan used as valuable tools to pursue healing from whatever is ailing her for the better of us.


No comments: