Monday, July 31, 2017

Text 17 Queen Bee

So Queen Bee..., lips made uche (honey) sweet honey maker, wombed a life giver yet my breathe taker, home maker heart mender when we are apart the heart achier , ice cream  cake, caked  top licker  healer of the lonely but soul feels sicker, when i seen't you my heart beat quicker , on my lunch break crunchy sweet snicker , forbidden fruit but i am be a picker, i be on my hustle Cookie Lyon just your hustles a  little bit slicker, she my lover and my nigga , the way you fill them jeans  got me thinking about becoming a  thigh licker ,conversation on the level, i want to play soccer mentally the goal  keeper and goal kicker, she the bomb can't you hear the ticker, the way you move on the dance in private in the bed invented the Richter, ever things thicker  , hip lips thighs topped off with angel eye's crispy brown skin like downtown fries, "nah i ain't sprung like that" listen to me lie , i use the hurricane tongue to have throwing up gangs signs (lol what ), Special forces we  navigate lifes land mine, she got the kind jewels that you can t find  inside the richest of Africa mines, Mr god i don't want to share her with the world i want her to be me, all mine . So so street, head rush sweet , salty sassy  ferocious unconquerable soul, the special meat , on the gun range she is the Armour piecing heat, in my arms under the sheets the "i am make hell jealous"type hot heat , Female J Dilla she knows my style my rhythm and composes my perfect beat ..( take her hand left side to chest)...the perfect beat




No comments: