Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Frosting the lefty ...text to my future wife 2


I feel you shorty like i feel my own pulse excited scared wide eyed like a child who’s dreams have never being broken … Marriage, is a lot things it’s supposed to be fun  and exciting testing discovery of self and the other... confusing we figure it out that's art that's the craft thats "our"cleave, never goes as planned and sometimes serious business to I got you i am soldier… In frosting your lefty I feel like I stepping into the amusement park of life with my best friend scared and excited I hold your hand tighter, I am poet I can’t write it a lot rides dam it we going to ride it. Some rides will cute nice and slow candy floss romantic and some will have me screaming like white chic in horror movie stuck in the attic ( get off me ! lol … sorry babe) as long as you by my side  I ride feeling delight catch me when light headed, love is like a dream when find it  to protect it you go ape and run riot .. love you lol 100 … send

No comments: