Sunday, July 16, 2017

Promise 7 pt 2 lunch note to my future wife 36


Intellect ... You can depend on me to have ears open to your opinion,  thoughts, and advice our people are matriarchal, I might be the head but you are counsel, you can trust me to self-educate  and evolve to be sensitive to know your needs and your season, the women I married needs and mother you will become different needs , depending on your career  and mine different needs, that why we pray for wisdom together, love will make you a fool but it doesn't make you dumb we will need wisdom to make it over the long run... you are smart  and that’s sexy so when the time comes I need be teach me .... more than just about love



Prayer... there is no doubt i am the priest for our house 3 cords "not easily broken" in our world is not just a movie but a way of life, the reason why we are strong so one is that "we" have no ego so pray the flow, during the hardest times its both of us knee bended knees on floor until we sore , the fact that your bye my side 24/7 i could not ask for, so half my prayer being grateful, the loves old school, but adapt to new school because we have  no rules ... I just pray. I might not love you the way that you want all the time but you can depend on me to love you the way you deserve to be, when don’t play with words we mean them , so when I say Queen and Child of most high God, rogue citizen of the heaven , true original, Mr gods master piece and my beau it means I acknowledge your precious and as such I will treat you so, I will learn to love you even when you don’t love yourself , this world takes cheap shots to your self esteem  so I ask as you depend on me help bring this love to reality from the dream ….


No comments: