Tuesday, July 11, 2017

promise 3 Lunch note to my future wife 31


To be seen.... From when we met to this day  you have the kind of beauty that stops time , the kind of kindness heart soul humanity which make me comfortable skipping a heart beat, a way of thinking that allows me to act a fool , and thats real to a king like myself ... my type of Queen... Dam confessions of a cloud walker, forgive my soul for being an anomaly, as much as your body is worth worship, and your mind feels like a book i started reading and i don't want to put it down, the presence of your soul is a fire in winter i just want to bask in it and never want to leave, its your humanity and kindness i find to be the sexiest that was the deal sealer . Every woman has a fat ass and nice body built like Ferrari but under the hood no humanity, the engines driven by vanity and that ain't sexy that repels me, you see you love yourself  and some how put me before you so in turn i reflect you when i do the same that how you got the last name but  before that i see you. The truth is the world out there is a war zone shorty ever day we are both in the trenches we take hits, so when we come home like i promised we don't need to fight or compete "i and eye" we complete, show me your flaws give me your wounds i got badges of hugs foot rubs and laughter, i see you i see the queen and the little girl and i am gifted to watch the evolution in the middle which is our day and your growth... i see your strength and protect your insecurity, (naughty smile) i love your nasty lol (who said that lol) i wash my souls hand in your souls intended purity, i Call you a goddess because i have inner god and we are both deity...  i see you its the flaws the imperfections the shameless laughter, the attitude and fire your sexy is in your humanity
i see you... so i will show you true me 

No comments: