Monday, July 31, 2017

Text 16 foundtions


Shorty knows  the secret, half the strength of our home now and for ever, our ancestors first  did it , they came and they stole it but we resurrect it and live it … I’ll do my best to give it, so never again will they break the back bone to corner stone. If they try they see the glocks’ tech9’s sawed off , and eagle all chrome. She calls me the head but what she means is I am foundations , a house on faulty foundations is sure enough to fall to fall… When the weather of life plays rough and it will I get hit first, when there is lack or drought in any department of life the children then her eat first…I eat last because I am strongest at night when pray as a family I drop the first verse, I am not my ego I am the Cloud  part of my promise was to demolish certain parts of a generational curse, word is bond shorty hold accountable to until I a riding in the Herse ...


No comments: