Tuesday, July 11, 2017

promise 4 lunch note to my future wife 32



To be allowed to nurture... Shango and Oshun, sometimes i will be your earth  and you will be my tree, then i will be the tree and you will be my earth and in it all we have our own world like i promised and we will grow together, just because you support me unconditionally i never take it for granted that before me you had dreams to me actually its sexy your driven on liven and still giving, our house is unbreakable because both of us are foundations and it will be tested we both run defence "i am willing and able" the love flows seamlessly because we never bring ego to our food table , 30 -70, 80-20 49.9-50.1 we keep 100 all day around here and not about who gives more at anyone time its the giving when needed that's how love grows and we feed it. My body used to get numb when i would ly in your hands the false lies of manhood manifested , now there is no place i go when soul hurts you the cog in my mechanism you make this thing work, Confessions of cloud walker " its your softness that helps get through life madness, in knowing your by my side ride or die  my rib, you got my back knife proofed my spine , i have your ear and counsel my muse, i have you on the grind  your part of my why ? i go into the world like an immortal undefeated i can take the hits and keep pushing because when come i have your arms your heart, and your smile , your nurture is light to my leave , we get rewrite the right-way adam and eve. Mr Gods thank i get see what you created through your eyes and get feel what you created through these hands all i can say God ... "Genius" ... just for me ... i love her nurture 

No comments: