Monday, July 24, 2017

Your smarts so sexy to me ... lunch note to my future wife 40



When she teaches you thing about you, you didn’t know ,over looked or took for granted I promise you her smart is sexy chersih it…We start out early in the evening easy like it’s Sunday morning but its Saturday night’ my beer her wine, we debate life and social issues like conservatives and republicans,  then the  tipsy kicks in randoms kisses .... we argue about G.O.A.T's sports ,boxing, atheletics, soccer, music  and NBA  stats , and latter on we argue about hip hop who got the best beats  who got the best booty in the game  and who drops the fat-est raps, before I lay back  and break you off some of that (brown sugar lol) , we discuss places in South America , South east Asia  and Africa we want to visit in this time that most people don't even know exist on the map, I love how your mind works  it’s so sexy like that ... I love you.


 You paint a picture on a blank piece of land, before you break down the spread sheet of a, ROI , W.A.C.K , design a ERP and captial revenue return of your secret business plan “our” secret business plan ( i am like what?) that I am not involved in, all while laying under  umbrella on the beach in a bikini sipping a slurrpy with  a stick in the sand.  I haven’t recovered yet, I start to break a  swet as you break down the intricate details of each room in the house  "WE" are going to  but haven't yet … let alone can afford yet, buy … Scary smart so dam sexy... the package is whole she aint afaraid to take control or get dirty like a ,….per on a pole  I like wow..lol




And before i can protest  or say nothing  you turn around kiss me and say " baby boy  my best friend and forever lover , I was think about the next concept for your next album cover, she so ahead of the game  check mate by a queen had to frost the lefty no questions don't wonder . Mr Gods I appreciate a woman I can discuss game day with, discuss philosophy even when she don’t get me she  pays attention never afraid to be student prudent ... and the natural mystic and  secret of the cosmo her heads filled with more than empty dreaMS FrOM  BET tv ,  REALITY TV vOGUE and some bullshit about how to please your man article written by a another woman out of Cosmo, bless us with many years of her time i want more, her smart is  so sexy I don’t have to say more 

No comments: