Monday, July 17, 2017

promise 7 pt 3 lunch note 37


You can depend on me to leave  you with a "smile in the morning but walking funny"  lol making love to you is organic, like the way the stars sit in the universe , you do things to me that make my head spin like the planets, a "you" body addict I got to have it, your body in my arms the energy of a magnet, our scared touch that doesn't lead to sex where we just connect we …“just are”  , we on the dead prez mind sex  just spending time like a Rolex , even when we are too old for sex that touch of our will still be fresh in the universal context, I got to have it I am you addict. You can depend on me to take your side right or wrong in public always ... I got you always , We deal with morals in private if your wrong lol, unconditionally unconditional twin souls for the defence so we make our backs  knife proof  that’s soul truth... hold nah that’s our truth,  deep roots old school love and we kissing in the phone booth ... I got you



To be emotionally available to you the in- to me –see may we never go blind, you didn't marry a man who grunts and stay silent playing with remote control more interested in the game  than maintaining the flame , do you remember a time a disc man (yep back then)  sharing one pair ear phones slow dancing in the moonlight the stuff movies and fairy tales  are made of but we lived it breathe it we ate it we … Gods we made it. Whenever body went to the club we snuck away from the crowd, met taxied it home alone … a good movie a bottle of wine or 2 lol couch surfing small talking , but long slow kissing the wrestling and cuddling, the arguing  about the first name of our future unborn child dreams of bright future we were plotting it, it would not be the seize but warmth of our happy home .


There were times that I knew to hold you and just stay quiet when life had hit expectedly, and let you ride the wave pain and till it all went away you would never have to question if I would stay  and if I had to leave we would pray. I promised you I would knew seed from my family tree and you’re the apple of my eye … only you and mee understand the “I and eye”.  Lying on stomach you would lie on my back I was trying to write rhymes and  this here sweet poetry your blowing on the back of my neck and playing with ear lobes turning me on annoyingly, “one last warning i dare you C”, but you can't help yourself because she knows it leads to wrestling B, and always let her win you see, so she can have her own way with me  that’s just how we be  I would not change it ... Then there is the question of vulnerability when i lost my man  i wanted to shut down and shout out, but you put my head on your lap and kept me there until i fell asleep they could never comprehend the meaning the love we share ... the into me see i refer to as our as our Atlantis deep, we planted with intention into our  lives, pain  and time and so real love what we reap , don’t get it twisted it cost a lot it wasn’t cheap Northern star in-to me-see a cloud Atlantis deep...

No comments: