Monday, July 31, 2017

When we were young



When we were young

She never  had to where makeup and stuff, it would covered up what was her beauty
 To me she is my ...soul and untold story reflections much like the "diamond in the wrath"  
 If they would let "we", we would be 2 lovers holding hands in the dawn walking in a park
 Young eyes looking the part … the match and the spark
Like the  love of a single mother nothing in the cupboard but there is love in heart
There is superman here bullets pierce into  Clark


 We look  at the stars sometimes they says it stupid  but I c god in them.
In your eye’s I would rather be inadequate 2 c what c would take you life a time .
 And maybe a lot pain .. …  umm  for me just smile and choice
We help each be whole  you seem to have forgotten the concept of soul
 I pick her flowers .. sometimes she cooks for me
 We might be stupid .. this is not confrontation but you are not that smart
Deceit and malice but also hope gentleness love come form the heart



 There was a time when I was in love with you
 But gifts of my heart where in inadequate and a fool
I wanted to ride the bus with you  and snuggle  and laugh but it wasn’t cool
I will be honest it was all I could afford to walk you home .. and look you deep in the eye.
I don’t wipe your tears because I was the reason why you wouldn’t cry
The reality of the 21th century is not romance
 Holding your cosmo you walked away with out second glance
you watch movie stars  and still watch god true sky art

 and pray  4   you to be  blessed where ever you are 

No comments: