Sunday, July 16, 2017

Promise 6 lunch note to my future wife 34


To be  appreciated ... This might  sound strange to you but i would rather have another hour in bed with you cuddling spooning  laughing and fooling, than have you have abs, do squats and runs and have an almost perfect body i will take the perfect heart, time ... our time means more to me than this world foolish obession with imagery put your hand on chest feel that thats a real me, can we replace yoga with walks holding hands listening  to good music drunk in love but pretty sober and hope our day will never be over part hard work and part  luck we green leaf cloverd... time, thank you for your time, i done lost some many people i love... really love i was almost scared to love you , i appreciate our every moment we don't get it back so we own it, so its okay if you get some baby phat back ( i think its cute on you), as long as we can slow dance  some old school motown track even if we chill in silence hold i would like that,  while you cook and stir the pot i want to stand behing you, hands on your waist and stir you , we redefine the meaning of "i am get a taste" when like the wooden spoon over shoulder , like i said i am falling and i can't see the ground i dont want it to be over. 



I appreciate that when i am married you i got me a true soldier , the harder it gets as we both get older some who stands by your side, when the sea of life get crazy and we can't read the tide some many went for the ride and died, but we still ride or die , some many years have passed and you make me feel every day like falling through the sky, our love is a journey of discovery and your beautiful engima, no dogma we rewrote and rewrite the random kiss of our second  scripture, lifes the frame the artist and canvas the incomplete perfect picture, i see you and appreciate you Mr Gods thank you i live a cliche because in so manyways she is my best friend thats why no matter what comes our way i will fight to see it to the end , she tolerates my foolishness, she praise me me in absence , i laugh yes its foolish but we do complete each other sentence , and when do make love and peak i never tell her but i loose all sense , thank you for gift of her in life this Iaisis is priceless...

Thank you for being the mother of my seed, a happy family  a home a cut from different cloth strange fruit indeed a royal breed , the way you watch over me thats the queen and the goddess, the way you watch over our cubs endorses your a lioness , even in fat pants hair not did and bedroom shoes you ooze regalness, Confessions of Cloud walker " when i watch you with our seeds i want to cry, your nurture, your feminity the tender wisdom that guides your hands and action, your authority .... a silly question for Mr God  do i deserve  her , throw in a couple why's, there nothing but peace in my eyes, we are good as family in your hands scared to love some times i am good, it moments like these i understand why i don't see other women beauty nor want them ... sure enough they are beautiful i am not blind  but not desirable for a life time they don't have "your "something about you i am constantly to learn and understand . Your my 360 it no exaggiration when i say to my friends she is my better half we laugh , thank you for being you perefectly flaw in all the right place like me for the "us" 



No comments: