Sunday, July 23, 2017

Quiet place listen to ocean lunch note to my future wife 39


Hush ... let me take you to the quiet place just you and me, just before dawn comes and the world wakes up into the chaos of business and soullesness, and you can sit between my legs as we share a warm blanket... body heat ,presence and listen to ocean Mr Gods special choir just for us the hymns of chaotic order like love , and we can watch the sun rise Mr Gods silver finger gliding over  the ocean waves to point at me  to remind me you’re the one and i  am your one, and as it runs over us blessing us we recall in our world 1+1 = 1 lol ... “I and eye”. 


Against our wishes we must be apart  we don't just love hard we love smart , so i call you on the phone holding your favourite  bra... while answer the phone wearing my favourite shirt for my smell and feel + less hurt and the divine silly and the sacred guide our eye no matter where we are to the same star, and for a moment just a moment our spirits hold hands  and souls gets to share a kiss we know no better and for once I appreciate ignorance and it being bliss (quick), and while we stare at the same star i blink for a moment just to remind you your always missed , and with that  in our bodies anticipation  starts build and it’s no ordinary love  and a “just us”  gift,  my queens she is the Shi#, heart beat quicken like boy racer gear shifts...



Walking through the door I know I got heaven right here on earth the smell of her food filling up the room, the smell of neck filling up my lungs…ass filling up my palms i will wana nibble on them buns,  and as she walks away looking so Zwaggalicious , I wonder what’s the special occasion [inner voice]"you fool she looks like that everyday being away to long ?"  the bootilicous more bounce to ounce and that cookies mine and i can testify it delicious, juicy ,full so dam nutritious that’s why I don't complaining about doing the dishes,  Gennie and the wishes got to rub it the right way  to get that all day... yes sir  the struggle real ... and i will fight for you Cloud walkress (for head kiss) I want to take you to our quiet place our down low, for change I will strip for you ( whip the drool woman lol ) enjoy the show …

No comments: