Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Connected soul kiss 8


Woman when we eat out of the same plate and I offer you the last piece of food regardless of whether I am hungry or not, it’s my way of saying you will always come first with me and funny enough you always offer it back your way of saying I will always have your back … we laugh and in our crazy way try and eat it together until our lips touch our way remembering we got this and share everything and keep 100. I had the vision you the details I had a destination you designed and chose route that we sail, I am confident as ever we might face  rough seas of life but we will never fail.



 When I envision our life together I imagined two souls intertwined, a division in personality connected spiritually and song we sing together of one mind. Time separating the fluff from truth of our idealistic perception of one other, you’re my baby, my wife my lover… feeling spiritual connections lying in arms there will always be affection. I am your covering your protector the head of our house transforming the idea of happy home from perception to conception, hoping one day I deliver us to point where we forget the materialistic things in life “just us” the “we”. The frames with 2 soul that dance fulfilling you with affection safety and intimacy Mr Gods give me the wisdom to uncover heart and connect our energy for now ...in the after life ... to eternity

No comments: