Sunday, February 12, 2017

wife 2 Fafi Best friends


“I don’t know if I am comfortable doing this with you?”
“You’re my best friend besides you gave me your word Cloud and your down stairs is hard thats means you want it you want me  … Look they say the first time should be special and you should give it to someone special you’re the Legendary Black Moses tried and tested parter of thighs and roller of eyes… I could get some strange guy to do it and he might hurt me, but I know you won’t hurt me slowly… pretend I am not me”
“But you are you ? it feels like fucking me with tits”
“Tapfuma (annoyed) my parents are away for the weekend … your dicks hard I am wet what is the problem ? ”
“Your lesbian and your my best friend if I do this … (deep breathe) things will change and don’t want to looses you us vibe ”
“I am big girl I know what it is you can do this ...with other girls who don't mean anything to you think about what i mean to you  make it special Be The Black moses, your  the artist i am the canvas  lets make love lets make art lets be craft… what we have is forever it will never change pinky promise, know relax and let me give you special attention (bj)… then get this pussy ”

Have you ever loved someone who was 101% her authentic highest self and because of who they are to you in turn demand without asking that you be same, Fafi I loved her the rawest  if that’s a word exists and if its possible, if not we defied the laws of nature and become complete anomalies, I was most probably more honest with her than I was with  myself. Raw is the only word I can use to describe what we were honest intimate transparent defensive of each other and somehow the way we connected in a lost confused and often times brutal world somehow restored innocence.

Sitting on the bus together, her head was on my shoulder as usual just another normal day as we were headed off to university until…

“Your nuts taste so good in my mouth there so big and juicy surprisingly soft, and last night  your sausage omg, so good a tongue orgasm mixed with your sauce  ummmm, sorry I had some dripping down my lip but don’t worry I didn’t waste any, your sauce is always the best rich full tasty full”
Blank expression on my face blinking… the beautiful thing about being Africans is that nobody can actually tell your blushing.
Whispering from the side of my mouth…“Fa everybody can hear you and there looking…”
"What are you talking about your sausage was big and tasty last night and the sauce was tasty ... whats wrong with that "... needless to say we were kicked off the bus for vulgarity when she was talking about dinner, to this day i swear she didn't and doesn't get it.. but i love her




No comments: