Sunday, February 12, 2017

Wife 5 Rue Essence of Africa


“stop stop stop stop!”
“what’s  wrong babe .. does it hurt … wrong hole ? ( what  these thing happens in the moment in the passion lol)”
(Breathing heavy) “No I want you to hit it from the back”




One single tear came down the side of my eye every black man I know (not all of us I said I know) waits for that very moment right there… it’s like crack one hit and you’re never going back … 
“Yes mamam you don’t have to ask me twice Soul sister” 

Have you ever loved someone who saw past all your flaws and supported you in whatever you do even whens she knew you were doing wrong on one condition never cheat and guard her heart. This woman was my second spine the Essence of what African woman were to me, wise beyond her years  and in her own way playful as child balanced to perfection, full bodied embracing every curve confident comfortable in her own skin, the kind of woman a man rushed home to simply because of her company the warm of her words, touch smile, food lol and nurture could soften even the hardest of men hearts in times like this we need it more than a yoga class, submissive to her man yet in the silence by her actions she demanded respect. Royalty regal and grace shone from her  being of all the women i had loved she gave more than i could ever her lord knows i tried ... sweeter than brown sugar angered my dangerous than a black mamba , she morphed into any situation seamlessly she could drink beer with fellas or host a Banquet with fine wine and Cuisine , rock with rocker and rap with rappers , and she was always proud of her roots , never once did she try and tear me down or dominate me on the contrary at all times i was her King and she was my queen, with her by my side i felt i could face anything, she seemed to know all the secrets of how to please a man and i mean way more than just sex ... i loved her incurably 

No comments: