Friday, February 3, 2017

Woman's worth soul kiss 5



They say I am crazy my friends brag about their cars, ice wrist houses and prize list when they talk of riches I talk about you and the moments bring out my phone show them pictures of us as we own it. You know my tone and smile when I am feeling horny lol you love to push my head when say my favourite curve on your body is your smile I guess I am just corny.

Asking me what this woman worth means to me is like Ask Mr God, how he painted the sky all these different colours at one time or how he controls the tide wind and the sea or how raises the sun and drops the moon, if I tried to explain your worth  we could sit down an talk for an eternity.
When you were lost your value never decreased because of your inability to see you for who and what you (god’s gift to world but claimed it ), I was just a mirror, queen no man is worth a woman tears but when you one  worth those tears I promised not to make you cry …at least I try


No comments: