Thursday, February 2, 2017

Soul Kiss 3 Those eyes


Queen… child of the earth Mr God didn’t put on the earth to objectify and the contrary I am just here to testify  that you stole my heart the first time with wink of eye.
“does my ass look fat in these jeans ?”… hell yeah the Good phat if you know what I mean, this woman’s blowing my mind with her natural beauty but she look a movie scene…
She doesn’t need fancy clothes to make her.. I think you missed when I said she nature beauty more than just cutey more than a her booty, makes me say who ooo weee… her characters so sturdy, sex in her voice when she say “papi”  when I need defence in world that like to kill black men she is my complete army, it’s funny I get annoyed  and loved  her pure honesty  honestly  she is the best part me …


Courage in her heart we rise , smart in her mind  we rise  confidence in soul we rise , the sweetest of honey between them thighs,  independent smart far from ordinary confessions of the Cloud walker Mr Gods I get lost in those eyes Physical beauty fades but I see past the lines her true beauty is certified, I am confess what I see with my minds eye
Physical beauty fades but I see past the lines her true beauty is certified, I am confess what I see with my minds eye

No comments: