Sunday, February 12, 2017

Meet the wives ... Wife 1 Cece



Spiritual warfare and we are on the front line … You see that guy lying in the hospital bed in a comma that’s me… That’s what it looks like when a demon hits you in the head  with a six wheeler semi-truck, You see all those women surrounding  my bed, well they’re my wives, don’t judge me, I will explain everything in a minute its pretty simple  really but before I get to it let me introduces my wives to you,  it will help makes sense of this mess latter on 

...First my real wife Cece ... Chiso (her face) everyday that i wake up next to her  it feels like prayer in every way answered, she reminds me how real Mr God is, from the first time i meet her until now i have never taken her for granted. With out thinking i would give my life up for hers... connected is a understatement of what are more like custom designed to be together. One of Mr Gods realist mysteries and treasures here on earth entrusted in my care for a season ...

“Does my ass look fat in these jeans?”

When I fell in love with her I knew she said crazy stuff and to be honest maybe that was part of the attraction never a boring moment like most people in relationships who fall into routine and sooner or of lately fall into lonely, it wasn’t so much that she said crazy stuff it was the timing of the crazy stuff she said.

I was about to get my first taste to consecrate our relationship, dick hard as titanium condom on, dam it ... I am the Black Moses she had already bust a nut hard hat area a mans about to go to work and get mine Captain warp 9... and just before engage , that’s when her hands crept to the back of my neck and pulled my corn rows back to get my eye contact… kinky I guess but I knew she was freak ...was it going to be one of those talk about when your old moments … yes but not like you think …
“CloudWalker  I want you own this pussy Dede ( pet name) break my back in the places, but if you ever cheat on me after this I will your dick and balls now get this pussy”…
Now the women are thinking to themselves, what’s wrong with that, and the men just cringed and said “she said what and you still hit it?”… Confessions of Cloudwalker yes I hit it that cookie right there my man that cookie is finger licking Good, crazy enough to love my man crazy..

Funny enough it is her I loved the purest, heart body and soul no hold bars. Have you ever loved somebody so pure you don’t know where she starts and you end waking up next to her as i said was prayer  because in every way known to man she reminds you Mr God is real especially in the hardest parts of life even when you don’t know, and kissing her when she woke despite the morning breathe was a sweet Amen..  have you ever being so connected to someone one that you’re on the opposites sides of the City  and you can feel her happy or her sad connected to there temperament , when she is sick you feel off and vice versa ? When to complete human beings with issues collide and create the “US” the “We” pure holy crazy sacred one of kind… That was her and Me ... She is the northern star 



No comments: