Tuesday, February 14, 2017

wife 7 Nana



A beautiful black queen covered in coco nut oil standing in the moon light naked, it sounds like the stuff out of movie but back then that was my real life ...
Whispering in my ear while nibbling my ear lobe…  
“I am not wearing any panties Cloud , you fine specimen of man you are with strong  jaw perfect lips and fresh out the oven buns you know what it is”
Laughing “Its like that huh?”

“ that’s the problem Gerald  your still talking  Cloud walkers do the walking”  

Have you ever loved somebody who made you want to see yourself through there eye’s simply because the person they describe to you as you, compared to the you, you perceive you to be is way better than you… you see in the mirror, and when you see better  you tend to do better, and would learn to do the same for her to be each other mirror, she taught to me to love unapologetic-ally  and unashamed … not just to give love as many of us do but not to be afraid to ask for it crave it  bath in to sip in it soak it up every last drop… I loved her the hardest 


No comments: