Sunday, February 19, 2017

the safe place and the savage .... letter to my future wife 26



Our love for each other (laughing) is the defence against and for life, I think of our love like a warrior thinks of his sword in war you never put it down or sleep on it you just master the craft and work on it,  especially when you’re on the front line… we are faced with so much crazy in the modern day world, the busy and distractions the deception of beautiful bodies and pursuit of wealth but best believe for the “us” and our family, I am ancient of day I protect mine if the world dares cross the red line , if I have to …to keep the “us” until Mr Gods call one us home I hit harder than grid iron, what team we are formidable the lioness the cubs and the lion you know I ain’t lying… Mr God whispered a deep secret in my ear when he told me to descend from Zion “there’s a war being waged by the enemy on your Queens and daughters and it started in her child hood against her self-esteem, sexuality, femininity, creativity and her safety let your words your arms your presence be tissues for crying,  motivation and renewing of strength and hope for all her surviving and  trying. Young king be her safe place and if they act fool I give you have full permission to catch a case war in your heart gentleness on your face ”..



 Ma I am your safe place, I am doing my best to create a safe space for your inner women your softest you to open up emotionally and sexually, by doing so I believe I am giving you the greatest invisible to gift to build up  and uplift what do you need of me I am mystical being a cloud walker its secret between me and you I can shape shift, please feel free to grow inside the “us” this relationship, I will do my best to undo time emotional damage  this loves allergic to average , a sage for mind  the only time I will become one is when I fight to keep and protect you and our family  so please forgive me if I become a savage….

No comments: