Saturday, February 11, 2017

Vow ... Soul Kiss 13 pt 1



True story…  Two frames dance holding sacred souls in the moon light … okay I will tell the  truth we were drunk (laughing)… she drops to one knee.
“What are you doing down there”…. Getting ready to unzip my pants you what it is (don’t judge me  I said true story lol )
“Mr Munengami will you marry  me I want you to give your life and your last name”
Drunk romance “okay”
“No you don’t get it (giving me a smooth pebble) I am serious marry me”
Sobering …looking at One Mr Gods master pieces I think can I wake up next to this person for the rest of my life (drunk thought) and give up all that pussy in the world for her cookie…( don’t judge me lol) “okay ”
“ when Mr Munengami you African men turn women into dust waiting?”
“Now” … so much B…(true story)
Getting up…

“Northern Star … Promises are broken so I wi give you my word-
I give you my My word never to use your soft places your secrets your trust as a weapon to hurt you , my tongue was created to create pleasure for your ears and your body not to burn your soul , and shatter you heart, my strength was given to me not bruise your flesh nor break your bone … I am your covering  my strength is to protect your body not hurt it , you (sexy smile ) i might work it … stay when it gets hard and I don’t know… work hard and build us that happy home  and make you make those noise when me and you are alone …

I give you my word to work my ass off romance is easy but love is hard (lord knows I watched our parents go through it),

No comments: