Thursday, February 23, 2017

I see you ... letters to my future wife 27



We are that forever young, your eyes in the back of your head i am sorry i think that the vibration of my tongue watered down decibels  that make you unable to syllables they say its just cookie i testing if it edible you can't breath  but the feeling incredible... silence  ... i speak in love as we make me love... Sometimes I see you with my ears can you feel me hearing you, just know that your opinion holds weight with the a King, as we practice our own form of tai chai I am in synch with your emotional state another year new level the connects elevate, I bear witness to it… to you. You never have to fear, that you will sitting across from the room from me emotionally wounded on the verges of tears and don’t feel my hands  my heart , and voice say “ Shorty bring it in I am right here”. Queen we keep it forever fresh (hip hop love) I ain’t like the last lame who was un available and slowly drained your soul and taught you trust men less, we on that Jah bless, I am about you and the “us” it’s not about me B I got your back 110% I put my wall and my guard down best believe me when I say I see you…

Write down what you like I’m write down mine we meet in the middle just one thing one soul one goal  lets feel the whole, they wait for valentine we do this every day of our life we now our role, when the love runs deep like us its out of control... i see without my eyes Ma because i feel you my true Boo, sean paul tight like glue  you know what it is because you know how we do, woman i am in love with you i don't look at you like every other man do, i call you often  not because the loves forgotten simply because i like the way you name role of my tongue, i never call you my favorite because that would mean i can compare you  and you are like that one true, you give me what i see you in you life ... if your in my arms and i die to night  i am die with smile i only want your arms to love me better, and i got one question what can do to make it more wetters with tender warm of feelings in sweaters...lol

No comments: