Thursday, February 23, 2017

poem unwritten ..... letter to future wife 28


You excite me like when a child sees an ice-cream comb I want to get you home and things to you for people who are grown… woman  from the moment I opened my mouth you were a poem waiting to be written, our candle light dinners, roses, soft music have nothing to do with valentine  everyday queen your worth it, so i do my best to work it .Just as masculine energy has the need to protect, feminine energy has the desire to nurture we are each other cause and effect , love and respect  and when I act all crazy well you do most of the time you keep my ego I cheque, I try my best Ma to make every day your holiday, it like Mr Gods create heaven from the last words that you say, I am in love with you I think your beautiful  fruitful and root full but mostly truthful. Its weird I never tried when I am with you I am always hungry but strangely satisfied, your my eye and I understand what it feels like to be a god  like when the wind touches the sky….
Woman you want to see the cracks in our armour. you want to see that I trust you enough to open up to you. You want to be able to help me through our sadness and the madness we crazy but stress less and make your head home to my chest

No comments: