Thursday, February 2, 2017

Soul kiss 4 Dreamed deeper she is the invisible woman



When I asked Mr God to meet you in this life time he simply told me dream deeper
So I did and all I saw was oyster with pearl, and in the pearl was a lost woman looking through a shatter mirror at young girl and the young girl turned around to me said “Cloud walker would you be my world ?” “ I will try”


When I saw you alone the world treated you as if you were a invisible woman you had passion you had pain you had an opinion  and lips that spoke their mind, people said you were crazy I looked at you and saw the normal contradictions of being human you seemed pretty sane .. but there were moments when i thought but then again, the world can seem a lonely place when your still free enough to dance in the rain, what shocked me when we met is that you already knew my name, the longer I spoke to you I knew I would give you my last name.


Truly it is a blessing to stand in this world with a woman as unique as you, a force of nature a creative divine instrument for Mr Gods to teach me about and how to love, you test my patience and yet you teach me integrity pull out the man I am supposed to learn to be thank you for picking me 

No comments: