Sunday, February 12, 2017

Wife 4 Lisa blind love that see's all



“when I get back from the bathroom Mr cloud, your going to take me home and do every nasty dirty filthy thing you said you were going to do to me before you found out I was blind, I am not a cripple my eyes don't work my pussy works fine unless you don't know where it is i can guide you … (pissed off) shit blind people get horny too we are human after all… before I let you have all this woman that I am and teach you a thing or two ... dont think your going to do all the work now i like to have fun to... (serious tone) Listen Cloud never talk to me with pity in your voice again, before you knew i was blind...was i not a sexy intelligent witty beautiful horny woman ?  nothings  changed  my eyes might not work but trust me i can see  just not like you... i never ever want to hear pity in voice, i hear kindness confidence  and compassion in your voice that's sexy to me but never pity me (naughty laugh) to be honest after to night i pity you  at least your back that is lol (the horny evil laugh)”
"i am sorry ...i am break you off Ma, i give you my word no pity in the bed in my voice , but there is one thing you might want to know i am African as in i am black man"
Laughing "All men in my world are black men honey, but since you have mentioned it (hands feeling there way down my body) ? Nice and Solid... i hope its true about what say about the package and the delivery man the only time i hope the stero types true"
We laugh ...

Have you ever loved somebody who opens up a whole new world to you, literally changes your perspective, she pointed out a fundamental flaw in me in that i looked at world through the eyes of the world, not to shame me but to better me to show me and to grow. She reminded me of the reality of the soul and true beauty and its source , Dont' get me wrong physically  she was beautiful if not breath taking but i had to learn to see with out eyes, In a shallow world its hard to explain that Beauty was not just in the look of a persona, but i in a touch, a smell a warmth in a thought, she reminded me to love a woman with my soul i loved her the clearest ...



No comments: