Monday, February 6, 2017

Funny love ...soul kiss 7


“Son let me tell you a story about the first time I met your mama , your uncle had wipe a little drool from the corner of my mouth and then slap me  to bring me back from where ever beauty had taken me mentality, your mother has that heard it through the great vine fine  you mama was so fine she stopped traffic, that kind of fine that made healthy lungs asthmatic”
“so dad why did she pick you  for ?”

“because I am the man…boy be quiet I am trying to tell story and don’t forget you get some of your looks from me.. know where was I”

Boy when i met your Mama  water never tasted the same again  no more, time moved to fast and idid everything to make it move slow... i even stole sand from father Time in hope maybe for longer periods of time i could hold her hand, when you get older ... you will understand when you meet a woman that when your around all you want to do is hold her ( lost in the moment eye gazing back into time )... you know your daddy is that old school and your mommy is that true school head down ass up all up guts until ooh whoo..

"dad !! to much information"
"Boy what did i you about talking when grown folk talking"
Don't do it ?" 
"Exactly, i am trying to educate you

Boy if you think your moma got diamonds in her eyes I can testify she has diamonds between them thighs hard hat area man at work all night mining, but more than she has pearls and diamonds in her mind, RnB she has the rhythm I have the blues some you got long stroke when got the tools (laughing to myself).. Wisdom will guide to this kind and leave a fool the King heads the house but trust the queens…. Know give mama here morning valentine hug



No comments: