Thursday, February 9, 2017

I am lonely...come find me soul kiss 10





Mr Gods I think I am going crazy … I keep hearing her voice in the wind “please find me … rediscover my woman hood see my true femininity and let me tell you a secret Cloud walker …deep inside behind the smiles and laughter’s I am lonely and Mr God said we would be better as a “WE”... I have never had a man to protect me so I pray when we do meet you do that for me … I am real I am flesh I have feelings I exist… please don’t be misguided by my strength I am not feminist, I hope when you find me in a confused world you can see through the mist, and understand my lips strong hands to hold my hips  and truth to lay the chips don’t forget god created me for you from you ... I know you exist because your somewhere in mind  I prayed and Mr God heard me  and before time with all our flaws he created a jig saw piece a one of kind you.





 I can’t wait to hear your voice and eargasm , make love and orgasm, touch and be quiet and soulgasm not the resurrection but the rebirth the pure in sin the Eve and Adam. As a black man some people will label you a thug but they’re not there for the late nights when I receive forehead kisses and healing bear hugs early morning coffee  in she is mine mug, hands that hold mine when pray and we lift each other up.  You tolerate the fact i take up 80% of wardrobe and when we sleep the bed (laughing), I understand as a black male when you walk into the world you have to be hard but you walk through the door that false persona is shed  you make it easy for  me submit like the bible says and let you do what you have to do as the head … you understand the power of words you say that unsaid I love yous is like unused butter  and I assure you butter my bread .. thank you …” … I told you Mr God I am hearing whispered in the wind am I going crazy


No comments: