Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Throats lumps and Goose bumps souls kiss 9


Mwana wevhu (child of the earth) … Chishamiso (Amazing/brilliant)… I marvel at how your presence gives me throat lumps and your touch can still creates goose bump and when we kiss slow I can feel your heart thump its you i want. Silent conversations your soul asks mine and I happen to have what you want, I would rather hear your voice than read your text eye contact get me aroused  but I appreciate the naked pics lol. I promise to chase after you even when I know you’re already mine … a wise man my father told me to keep the fire burning keep doing what you did to get her a wonderful challenging  journey of re-inventing and learning so I am keep running keep chasing  your lucking I am sucker for cute small romantic stuff, chivalry  in- to me –see grow old grey love we keep will keep this fire burning…


They … (other couples around us) might lose it but I know we gonna keep it… that special thing between us and Mr God that makes words seem useless to explain “it”. That thing that makes stand quietly by the door  and just watch you with a smile of appreciation  enjoy your grace … That thing that makes think things in my head I should say (tomorrow is never promised)  small things  that you do  and I think That’s why I love her and all I do is smile. The things we do in public that make other couples say “get a room “ lol… Those things that we say to each other that other people say are corny and yet they are secretly our deeps truth… 

That crazy that we do like when I walk away and you slap my ass and say
“You’re a fine specimen of man all man look at them fresh out the buns”
It’s in the way you praise me and I adore you, while the world is having a war of the sexes we get as much sex as  and then some because for us sex is still an expression of complex holy affections … When I look into your eyes and you say “I know” as I leave for work .. And my man’s who overheard  asks… “ what does she know ?” … I laugh “my eyes told her that I love her” …

No comments: